Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Product Review - Ageless Derma (sent for review)

Hey guys! Tonight I have a review for you of a product that was sent to me for review. This is Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream.



Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle cream combines seven anti-aging ingredients to eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve firmness and elasticity, lessen the look of crow's feet, and re-energize skin. Luckily, I personally don't have a problem with wrinkles yet, but I can definitely tell that my skin look more "energized" since I've been using it.

Bare skin before I started using Ageless Derma

Bare skin moisturized with Ageless Derma

I feel like my skin looks more luminous and some of the annoying redness that I have on my bare cheeks has gone away. I actually liked the way my face looked so much one morning after washing and moisturizing, I CHOSE not to wear makeup. My skin just looked so good! And believe me, it's not my diet! Lol 

Here's a bit of info about this cream from Ageless Derma's website:

How does Ageless Derma Anti wrinkle cream promote skin renewal?
Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a scientifically formulated blend of substantiated ingredients that revitalize your body’s natural abilities to heal itself. The aging process leaves our skin with diminished capacities to regenerate and repair but Ageless Derma supplies skin with the nutrients and vital plant stem cells that it requires to initiate rejuvenation.

 
Why do we use plant stem cells in our Ageless Derma Anti-Wrinkle Cream?
We use stem cell extract because it has been proven in laboratory studies to stimulate growth in cultures of aged human epidermal stem cells. Comprehensive studies have demonstrated that plant stem cells delay the aging process.
These positive effects were further confirmed in a study of women from ages 37 to 64 who used a stem cell extract enhanced cream. After only a month of twice daily application, 100% of the participants demonstrated measurably reduced wrinkle depth.

 
From where do we harvest plant stem cells?
Mibelle Laboratories of Switzerland developed a Swiss apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica for use in topical applications. This exciting scientific advancement has made stem cells available for use in skincare products for the first time. We have made this award winning extract available to you in our Ageless Derma Peptide and Anti-Wrinkle Cream.

This cream retails for $65 for 1.0 fl oz. You can check out the entire line of Ageless Derma products here.

No comments:

Post a Comment