Followers

Friday, July 5, 2013

My current mani - Frankenholo

Hey guys! I have a polish I made for you tonight! I'll post what I used to make it, but I just eyeballed it when I mixed, so there's no exact measurements.















I mixed this using a few polishes I already had along with Magic Holographic available from TKB Trading.

The polishes I used are Revlon Posh, OPI Skip the Gift Wrap and China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard. I also added a smidgen of Green Apple Mica from TKB. Smidgen is the actual measurement on the spoon, which I ordered from them too. It's the metal set of three measuring spoons.

The little bottle pictured came from TKB also, I order my bottles from them. They're the cheapest bottle supplier I've found so far. I've placed many orders from TKB and have never had any issues with them, so I'm a very happy repeat customer.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty green. I think I'll try mixing polishes, though I'm sure the results won't be half as pretty.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you post what you make so I can check it out!

      Delete